The main objectives to be achieved with the doctoral program are:
- Exposure , use and learning the latest techniques and modern algorithms in order to be used in solving complex computational problems .
- Planning and development of complex software applications that need to use advanced search techniques , optimization , modeling , simulation and / or evere .
- Introduction of the latest computational methods of artificial intelligence whose knowledge is essential for rational and reasoned automation of services and functions through software applications .
- Development of intelligent applications based on the use of Software Agents using various techniques and methods presented throughout the program.
- Specialization of researchers in current techniques and technologies in other areas and research fields , particularly in the field of Bioinformatics.
- Training in performing critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas .
- Promote, in academic and professional contexts , technological advance , social or cultural in a society based on knowledge.
All these objectives ensures the minimum guidelines set by the Ministry of Education in training of doctors specializing in a field of knowledge ( Smart Software Development ).